Rates and Terms & Conditions
Lodge Rates for Self Catering (Sleeps 4)
2 People £50 per night
3 People £75 per night
4 People £100 per night
2 People £60 per night for separate rooms
Single Occupancy for Lodge £50 per night.
We now provide complimentary toiletries and refreshments.
Non serviced rooms
The whole lodge for just £450 per week.
- Please leave your room in a clean and tidy condition. Any articles which are damaged, broken or lost must be paid for. (Mattress replacement £100)
- Any reservation cancelled within 24 hours prior to arrival date is liable to be charged in full unless the accommodation is re-let. All deposits will be forfeited.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking or to cancel any bookings already made subject to refunding any deposit sums you have paid, without further liability on our behalf. We suggest you have your own holiday insurance.
- We reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are believed to be causing a nuisance to other guests or are not treating the property with due respect.
- We shall not be liable to you or any other member of your party for any loss or damage to you or your property however caused.
- Their must be no more members in your party than the room is designed to accommodate.
- You are required to vacate your room by 10am weekdays and 10.30am weekends. Rooms are available from 4pm on the day of arrival (earlier by arrangement).
- Under new legislation smoking is now prohibited in the lodges and veranda area.
- No pets allowed.
- Parking is at owners risk.
- Sportsmen are required to leave all wet outdoor clothing and equipment in the utility room provided.
- Cot and highchair available on request (bring own cot sheets)
- Payment by Bacs, cash or UK cheque